Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable – crotch seams are not crossed to each other, the entrance plastic gastight TIZIP zipper placed in horizontal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way.
- The unique construction of suit provides protection againts strikes / hits at critical area of shoulders, elbows and knees due to used a special highly absorptive inserts which are put inside of special pads made from very strong ceramic polyamide fabric.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric having PU membrane where outer layer is in dark-blue color.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued neoprene neck seal is very comfortable for user.
- Suit has very functional and unique multi-system of pockets including:
- upper-arm pocket,
- two dry-pockets in front of torso torso with plastic short TIZIP gastight zippers
- legs pockets consisted of:
- *cargo pockets placed in front of legs,
- *map pockets placed in front of legs,
- *knive pockets placed on the side of legs, where due to a special construction of pockets hidden knives are not visible for external watchers and also not available to be pull out in uncontrolled way,
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight TIZIP zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with zipper of YKK.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of neoprene seals alternatively the HD latex seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of TIZIP plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used YKK plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- from neoprene material,
Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations- POLICE HARBOUR
All sales are final unless specified.
Please note that the STANDARD shipping timeline are between 10-14 days approximately. Contact us if need special shippping arrangements.