Description of dry-suit:
Area of fitted profile.
- The construction of suit is ergonomic and maneuvarable – crotch seams are not crossed to each other, the entrance plastic gastight TIZIP zipper placed in diagonal way in front of torso enables user closing/opening in very easy way where additionally there is a special loop which after closing zipper holds slider lock of TIZIP zipper in fixed position in order to avoid uncontrolled hooking up.
- The textile fabric is waterpoof, breathable polyamide fabric in green NATO color, additionaly textile fabric is laminated by waterproof, breathable PTFE membrane.
Area of fitted details.
- Glued HD latex neck seal and HD wrists seals are very flexible for user.
- System of pockets includes:
- two forearm pockets on sleeves,
- cargo pockets attached by Velcro fasterners on the sides of legs,
- one small dry-pocket with plastic gastight TIZIP zipper located in front of torso placed below the line of entrance TIZIP zipper where additionally there is a special loop which after closing zipper holds slider lock of TIZIP zipper in fixed position in order to avoid uncontrolled hooking up.
- The suit has "relief" plastic gastight TIZIP zipper in front of torso covered by protective flap with zipper of YKK.
- External cuffs at wrists and ankles area have short plastic YKK zippers and additionally have also a solution of rubber strap-Velcro fasteners for keeping slider locks of YKK zippers in fixed position what eliminates the risk of hooking up while moving hands/legs.
- Critical areas like elbows, seat, knees are reinforced by pads made from ceramic polyamide fabric in green color.
- The suit has elastic suspenders inside for getting better stabilization during the usage.
Area of fitted configurations.
- Instead of HD latex seals alternatively the neoprene seals can be used in wrists and neck area.
- Instead of TIZIP plastic gastight zippers alternatively can be used YKK plastic gastight zippers.
- The pockets on hands and legs area can be:
- integrated in fixed way by glueing,
- integrated in fixed way by stitching,
- integrated in mobile way by molle system of straps where molle system can be made in classic version or in lasered version,
- Integrated socks can be made:
- from the same textile fabric as used in the suit,
- rom neoprene material,
Military dry-suit for on-water / on land operations
All sales are final unless specified.
Please note that the STANDARD shipping timeline are between 10-14 days approximately. Contact us if need special shippping arrangements.